The Brick Widget is a front-end user interface, through which end-users can access all of brick's services.
It handles the following for all supported financial institutions:
- Credential validation
- MFA (Multi Factor Authentication)
- Error handling
Use the Brick Widget to:
- Securely capture user login information
- Encrypt and transfer login information to Brick
It works both on the web and on mobile for iOS, Android, Flutter, and React.
|Sandbox||https://sandbox.onebrick.io||Build and test your application using test credentials in our sandbox environment. Here you can run all available API requests and test our widget functionality with a mock Financial Institution and limited real institutions.|
|Production||https://api.onebrick.io||Go live with real financial institutions and user accounts. Please contact us to request access.|
Dashboard is an admin interface through which you can access all of Brick's services. It allows you to create, delete and manage your applications.
Use the Dashboard to:
- Create, delete and manage your applications
- Add and remove whitelisted IP addresses/hostnames
- Add and remove redirect/webhook URLs
- Check billing information (if using Brick's production environment)
- Measure API usage through seamless reporting
Updated over 1 year ago